Manufacturing, Restoration & Repairs
At Elliot-Fitzpatrick we undertake a wide range of manufacturing, restoration projects and repairs. Whether you’re looking for a Jeweller or Silversmith to bring your designs to life, need your family heirlooms restoring or have broken or damaged Jewellery that needs repairing, we can help.
As all the Elliot-Fitzpatrick team have a background in Jewellery or Silversmithing we are able to design and manufacture Jewellery and precious metal pieces from scratch and work closely with you to understand your needs. We can over see a project from design to completion or assist with certain aspects such as soldering and polishing.
We offer a range of manufacturing services such as:
- Jewellery and Silverware design
- Manufacturing of Jewellery/bespoke items in Gold, Silver and Precious Metals
- Batch production
- Creating Masters or models
- De-spruing, Cleaning up and polishing castings
- Laser welding
- Cold enameling
- Assembling items
- Stone setting
- Ring resizing
- Adapting existing items
Restoration and Repairs
From restoring tarnished silver to making your family heirlooms look as good as new, at Elliot-Fitzpatrick we can provide you with a great service. We are experienced in repairing and restoring Jewellery and antique silverware and have undertaken a variety of work from Georgian tea sets and candelabras to larger scale church and museums pieces.
An example of the restoration and repair work we carry out includes:
- Cleaning and polishing of Jewellery and Silverware
- Gilding and Hard gold plating
- Replating- Silver and Gold
- Jewellery repair and resizing-Antique and modern
- Replacing clasps, broken earring posts, chains etc.
- Silver and gold restoration and repair
- Soldering and Lasering
- Manufacturing replacement parts for Antique items
If you’d like to find out more about our manufacturing and restoration services then get in touch today.